1st UMT INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE IN PURE AND APPLIED SCIENCES (1st UICPAS-2015)
In Collaboration With Brock University Canada, International Islamic University Malaysia, and Sharjah University, UAE
[HEC & IMU SPONSORSHIP ARE EXPECTED]
March 5-7, 2016
Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry plays a very important role in the advancement of science and technology today. Pure science has provided the basic theoretical tools to solve real world problems. Its role is inevitable in interdisciplinary sciences and social sciences as well. The application point of view of pure science has given rise to the applied science. This conference aims to build a connection between these two areas. The participants will be able to have an overview of the recent development in the several areas of pure and applied sciences. The conference goal is to provide a communication platform for scholars, professionals, academics and graduate students not only to present their recent and latest researches, but also share their thoughts and discuss the future developments in the field of applied sciences. All theoretical, empirical and practical papers from scholars and professionals in the above fields are all highly welcomed. We hope that the program will have an impact upon the career path of the students/doctorates/post-doctorates.
Registration Fee: Rs.1000/- per participant and Rs.500/- per graduate student There are separate FEES for: i) Attending Conference Banquet(Rs.1000); ii)Conference Bag(Rs.500) and iii) stay charges(Rs.1800 per night in a guest house and hotel will be more expensive (at least 3500-5000 per night). Only 10 outstation speakers will be given free accommodation for ONE night on request in a guest house and will be available only on a first come first serve basis.
Registration is also on a first come first register basis (non-refundable/non-transferable). All participants must register in advance. Particularly, the speakers must register and send their titles and abstracts of their talks (in word file only) by December 01, 2016 and all the local speakers will be given free registrations. The registration deadline for general participants without giving any talk is January 31, 2016.
The following are details about this upcoming International Conference which are also given in the website link:
Prof. Dr. Hassan Sohaib Murad,
University of Management and Technology (UMT), Lahore
International Advisory Board (Scientific Advisory Members):
- Prof. Dr. H. R. Srivastava, Dept. of Mathematics, Victoria University, Biritish Columbia, Canada.
- Prof. Dr. Yeol J. Cho, Dept. of Mathematics Education and RINS, Gyeongsang National University, South Korea and Dept. of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, King Abdul Aziz University, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
- Prof. Dr. Hichem Ben-El-Mechaeikh, Associate Dean, Faculty of Mathematics and Sciences, Brock University, Ontario, Canada.
- Prof. Dr. Michel Jambu, Emeritus Professor, University De Nice Sophia Antipolis, France.
- Prof. Dr. Ismat Beg, CMSS, Lahore School of Economics, Lahore
- Dr. Mujahid Abbas, Pretoria University, South Africa.
- Prof. Dr. Mohammad Showkat Rahim Chowdhury, Director CMAP, University of Management and Technology (UMT), Lahore.
- Prof. Dr. Muhammad Azhar Iqbal, Dean SSC University of Management and Technology (UMT), Lahore.
- Prof. Dr. Asghar Qadir, Department of Physics, National University of Sciences and Technology (NUST), Islamabad;
- Prof. Dr. Saleem Asghar, Eminent Professor, Department of Mathematics, CIIT, Islamabad
- Prof. Dr. Aslam Noor, Eminent Professor, Dept. of Mathematics, CIIT, Islamabad
- Prof. Dr. Shahid Siddiqi, Director General, ASSMS,GCU;
- Prof. Dr. A. D. Raza Choudary, Ex. Director General(ASSMS,GCU), Professor Emeritus, Central Washington University, USA;
- Prof. Dr. Muhammad Sharif, Dept. of Mathematics, University of Punjab, Lahore;
- Dr. Faqir Muhammad Bhatti, Dept. of Mathematics, Lahore University of Manangement Sciences (LUMS), Lahore;
Chairman: Prof. Dr. Mohammad Showkat Rahim Chowdhury,
Director, Centre for Mathematics and its Applications (CMAP)
University of Management and Technology (UMT), Lahore.
Dr. Sohail Zafar,
Dept. of Math., UMT, Lahore
- Prof. Dr. Muhammad A. K. Lodhi, Dept. of Physics., UMT
- Dr. Aziz-ur-Rehman, Associate Professor, Dept. of Math., UMT
- Dr. Sammia Shahid, Chairperson, Dept. of Chemistry., UMT
- Dr. Tabasam Rashid, Dept. of Math., UMT
- Dr. Naseer Ahmed Asif, Dept. of Math., UMT
- Dr. M. Imran Asjad, Dept. of Math., UMT
- Zafar Iqbal, Phd Scholar in Mathematics
- Bazgha Idrees, Phd Scholar in Mathematics
Invited International Keynote/Plenary Speakers:
- Key Note Speaker: Prof. Dr. H. R. Srivastava, Dept. of Mathematics, Victoria University, Biritish Columbia, Canada.
- Key Note Speaker: Prof. Dr. Torla Hj Hassan, Deputy Rector, Academic and Planning Affairs, International Islamic University, Malaysia.
- Key Note Speaker: Prof. Dr. Ellene Tratras Contis, Prof of Analytical Chemistry, Michigan University, USA.
- Plenary Speaker: Prof. Dr. Hichem Ben-El-Mechaeikh, Associate Dean, Faculty of Mathematics and Sciences, Brock University, Ontario, Canada.
- Plenary Speaker: Prof. Dr. Michel Jambu, Emeritus Professor, University De Nice Sophia Antipolis, France.
- Plenary Speaker: Dr. Zahid Raza, University of Sharjah, Sharjah, UAE.
Invited National Plenary Speakers:
- Dr. Rashid Farooq, NUST, Islamabad
- Prof. Dr. Beg, Lahore School of Economics, Lahore
- Prof. Dr. Toru Nakahara, Dean, Qarshi University, Lahore, Professor Emeritus, Saga University, Japan
- Prof. Dr. Muhammad Sharif, University of Punjab, Lahore
- Prof. Dr. Azhar Iqbal, Dean, SSC, UMT, Lahore
- Dr. Sarfraz Ahmad, COMSATS, Lahore
- Prof. Dr. Ron McCartney. FC College, Lahore
- Prof. Dr. Shahid Siddiqi, Director General, ASSMS, GCU, Lahore
- Dr. Muhammad Saifullah Awan, Islamabad
- Dr. Muhammad Usman Rashid, Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital and Research Center, Lahore
- Prof. Dr. Muhammad Arshad, Department of Zoology, University of Sargodha, Sargodha.
Venue: University of Management and Technology, Lahore
For further information Contact:
Prof. Dr. Mohammad Showkat Rahim Chowdhury
CMAP, UMT, Lahore<
Chairman- 1st UICPAS-2016
Please send completed registration form along with any supporting documents (if applicable) to:
Dr. Sohail Zafar,
Dept. of Math.,
Email: email@example.com and/or visit: cmap.umt.edu.pk/1stUICPAS2016/home.aspx
Office: S3-39 (Room#8)
Tel.: +92-42-35212801-10 (Ext: 3495)
Note: The registration fees will include all registration materials: e.g., registration tags, pen, conference brochure of more than 60 pages, a writing pad, a free conference folder, three lunches, and 5 teas and refreshments.
Moreover, those who will come from outside of Lahore city, will get a free Excursion (city tour to see the historical places in Lahore). Finally, a maximum of 10 speakers from out of Lahore city will be given free accommodation for ONE night on request.
But Speakers will be required to register for free latest by Nov. 30th, as we will have to send their particulars to HEC for approving the Conference Grants Application.