Please note that registration is on first come first register basis. The fee is non-refundable/non-transferable). All participants must register in advance.
- Rs 1000/- per participant
- Rs 500/- per graduate student.
- Free registrations for local speakers
There are separate FEES for:
- Attending Conference Banquet (Rs.1000);
- Conference Bag (Rs.500)
- Stay charges (Rs.1800 per night in a guest house and hotel will be more expensive (at least 3500-5000 per night).
Please send completed registration form along with any supporting documents (if applicable) to:
Click here to download registration form
Instructions for Speakers
- Only 10 outstation speakers will be given free accommodation for ONE night on request in a guest house and will be available only on a first come first serve basis.
- Registration is also on a first come first register basis (non-refundable/non-transferable).
- The speakers must register and send their titles and abstracts of their talks (in word file only) by December 01, 2015.
- The registration deadline for general participants without giving any talk is January 31, 2016.
Dr. Sohail Zafar,
Dept. of Mathematics, UMT, Lahore
Office: S3-39 (Room#8)
Tel.: +92-42-35212801-10 (Ext: 3495)
NOTE:The registration fees will include all registration materials: e.g., registration tags, pen, conference brochure of more than 60 pages, a writing pad, a free conference folder, three lunches, and 5 teas and refreshments.
Moreover, those who will come from outside of Lahore city, will get a free Excursion (city tour to see the historical places in Lahore). Finally, a maximum of 10 speakers from out of Lahore city will be given free accommodation for ONE night on request.
But Speakers will be required to register for free latest by Nov. 30th, as we will have to send their particulars to HEC for approving the Conference Grants Application.